Thursday, October 27, 2016

holiday story

MY HOLIDAY IN PERTH

In the holidays I went to  Perth.  I went on an aeroplane with my Aunty Manawa and my 2 cousins Caleb and Nae Nae.  We flew to Perth from  Auckland and it took us 7 hours.  On the way I watched a movie and it was really sad.  My cousin cried but I didn’t. When we got to Perth we got picked up by my Aunty, my Mum and  3 other cousins.  They drove us to their house because that is where we were all going to be staying.

I liked seeing my Mum again and my Aunty, Uncle and cousins as I hadn’t seen them for a while.  I played fun fighting games with my cousins, it was good fun.

On  Saturday we all went to my Aunty and Uncle’s wedding.  There were some other kids that I did not know at the wedding, I only knew my cousins.

My Aunty looked beautiful in her wedding dress and my Uncle looked cool too.  At the wedding we got to eat lots of yummy food.  My favourite food was the meat and the wedding cake.  The wedding cake was melted chocolate, it tasted sweet and really yummy, everyone wanted lots of pieces.

The day of the wedding my cousin Trinae saw a wild kangaroo,  it hopped 1000’s of times.  My favourite part of Perth was seeing a kangaroo and seeing my family, especially my baby cousin who is only 1 years old.  My Aunty is going to be having a new baby and she thinks it’s going to be early because her tummy was really sore.  His name is going to be Te Manuwera.

We stayed in Perth for 2 weeks then we flew back to New Zealand but my cousin Trinae stayed there for another 10 days.  I loved my trip to Perth and one day I want to go back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment