Wednesday, November 30, 2016

story starter

“Have a good day Mum, enjoy school.” Today my Mum will have to sit on the mat for Mrs Roach in Room 102.   First Mum will have to do all her must do’s for Mrs Roach and if she does finish all her must do’s she can do can do’s.  She will have to sit as quiet as a snake and listen.  I hope she likes being at school again as it is a long time since she was a kid.

I know I will love doing Mum,job because she gets paid $9900 a week at work because she is a hard worker but so are the other workers.

When I got to work everybody, said hello to me and they said have a great first day at work.  That made me feel as happy as a baby. I went and sat where Mum normally sits  and that's when the phones started to ring, beep, beep, beep, beep.  There were  19 people all ringing me at the same time and they all had serious problems “wow this job is so hard”.  It was very, very frustrating so I went and asked the other workers to help me but some of them said “no” they couldn’t help because they had 99 serious   problems as well.  Luckily some of them did help me.   I don’t know how Mum does it all by herself, she is incredible.

I finished work, Mum was at home waiting for me and I said to mum I do not like working at your job I would rather stay at school.  Luckily the next day everything went back to normal.    

work,work,work,work,work,work

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment