Thursday, June 22, 2017

Whanau writing

   Whanua
My family loves to devour steak and salad in side.
 movies and Popcorn and ready chocolate
 with strawberries.

I come from a family that loves to sing.
We sing our waiata at church.
We love to sing happy songs.
My family loves to take perfect photos of the amazing sunset of the amazing East Coast.
The sun shimmers up onto the glistening, beautiful, calm water.
We love to send pictures of the sunsets to other whanau around the world to show them what they are missing out on.

I am from a family who loves to make friends.
We ask people if they need help and will support them.
Buying groceries, playing with their children, and showing whanaungatanga is how we help.

I am from a family who loves to create art.
We love to imagine what we like to draw,like a sun or a Dolphin or

Any kind art.waimeria

No comments:

Post a Comment